Hi! I am Adriana and I am the author behind DearExhaustedMom. I am a Christian momma of 3 beautiful kids and married to this hilarious guy named Danny. I am a stay at home mom who is exhausted but still manages to eat and shower everyday.
I started DearExhaustedMom.com to talk all things motherhood, especially about being a stay at home mom. I am very passionate about the role of a mother and how big of an impact a mother has on her family. As a Latina from the Bronx, NY, where “bad b*tch” culture is creeping into the households, I got a lot to say.
I have been homeschooling since 2020 and I haven’t regretted it since. I love doing fun activities with my toddlers at home and making homeschooling fun as a whole.
Stick around where I talk about real life mothering, faith, marriage, easy meals, and helping to build generational wealth.
Fun Facts about Me
- People call me a conspiracy theorist
- I choose to freebirth (give birth at home with no medical intervention)
- I LOVE to cook
- I procrastinate and have to set almost everything on Google task to get things done
- When I am anxious, I eat
- Sometimes, I don’t save money and spend it on things that I don’t need
- I wish I had 5 acres of land with a farm and a garden
- I love to read and write poetry
- I am 1 out of 7 children!
- I try to follow a workout routine and give after 2 weeks….every single time.